30 July 2010

where i tell you just a few quick things

One good thing that did come out of getting a computer back (even if just for the night) was to learn that I placed 10th in the iheartfaces challenge from the last week!


The theme was Over My Head and the guest judge was Jonathan Dear from Vibrant Photography in Australia.

Woot!!

Ps. I saw this secret from this past Sunday on Post Secret and I have to admit, I mentally filed it under genius ideas in my brain.

PPs.  I plan to get through all the comments left on my blog soon.  Thank you all so much for the love while I was gone!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, my friend! I loved that picture and it deserved a win ;0)

    LOVE the car seat idea. Maybe we need to purchase extras to keep them strapped in the living room ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover