09 August 2010

the one where mabry is doing much better

It has been awhile since I posted.  After being gone for a week and then having a sick child life just sort of got in the fast lane and kept speeding by.

Mabry is doing much better.  Her voice and energy came back and she hasn't slowed down (or been quiet) since.  She is, however, used to sleeping in a little later now.  That is one side effect that I wouldn't mind keeping around.

I am about 90% done with the families portion of the photo editing from my Granny's reunion.  I am hoping to have the rest up and done soon.  We have some company coming to stay for a few days, so I might not have much of a chance to edit until the middle of this week.  So for those family members who keep checking in on my other site, I will be posting the rest of those soon.

Lately I have been in a crafting/decorating mood.  It has been awhile since I have had a real good project to work on.  There are lots of different ideas swirling around in my mind and many small projects are starting to make there way onto my to do list.  How silly is it that things like that make me excited?

Also underway are the plans for Mabry's 3rd birthday party.  I still can't believe she has been around for 3 years!  I have several projects lined up as we prepare for the party and posts planned for each one to share with all of you.

Anyone else find it hard to come up with things to write when you stay at home most days just tending to the kid(s)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover