31 August 2010

the one where mabry names the title to the post and it shall be....BUZZ

Howdy


So I haven't been around much lately.  Mainly because I have been running around like a lunatic trying to touch up paint the walls and clean my house.

A chore (the painting) that should have taken me 15 minutes has managed to stretch out over days and even included an impromptu total room makeover.

As you have probably figured out by now, if you have read this blog for any period of time, my policy seems to be when you have a Do To List of things that must get done always add a huge project to the mix at the last minute.

I probably won't be around much for the next few days.  We have company coming in to help us celebrate two very big events this week.  I'll be posting about all of it in the coming days (including the room makeover).

I'll be back ASAP.  In the meantime, as a peace offering I am including the most random photos ever taken of Dan and Mabry.

Mabes, Space Ranger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover