18 September 2010

where i fall madly in love

IMG_3981

Last weekend I found a great deal on Craigslist.  I have been scouring sale ads, Craigslist, you name it trying to find the right one for months and months now.

What is my new toy you ask?  Why don't we take a look under the cover and find out....

IMG_3980


Internets, meet my new to me Kitchenaid mixer in cobalt blue.  I am in love.  Actually, I think we all are.

IMG_3978


For Mabry it is because I have been channeling my inner Bakerella and have been busy all week in the kitchen.  Which means lots of beaters...

IMG_3976


Like daughter, like father...

IMG_3974


I of course like how easy it is to make (and clean up!) all of my wonderful creations.  My newest favorite would be the double peanut butter paisley brownies I made the other night.

IMG_3986


Yes, please!

IMG_4012


I'm very excited to try making bread dough this weekend.  Cross your fingers it turns out.  If anyone has a good recipe they want to share, feel free to leave it in the comments.  I am finding my newest love to be an inspiration to spend more time in the kitchen.

1 comment:

  1. You need to look on Amazon and get this book -- it has great recipes-

    http://www.amazon.com/Artisan-Bread-Five-Minutes-Revolutionizes/dp/0312362919/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1284837515&sr=1-1

    Know what you mean about the kitchen aid -- I love mine -- even if it is just white. The colors (red for me) are awesome but they didn't have 'em when I got mine.

    amb

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover