19 October 2010

check yourself

This past weekend was spent at war with my bathroom vanity.  Since we moved in I have been using one basket to hold all of my various perfumes, nail polish and remover, face lotion, hand lotion, etc.  After having to turn the entire basket upside down on the bathroom floor for what felt like the millionth time in an effort to find something I had enough.

So I went to Walmart and bought a three drawer plastic bin and brought it home.  I organized it and had everything perfect.  Height wise it fit.  Depth wise I forgot to account for the pipes under my sink.  I was not too happy having to take everything apart and find an alternative.

Googling "ways to organize under bathroom sink" doesn't bring up a whole lot of options.  I did however get excited to see a set of mesh baskets that looked promising.  At least until I clicked on the link.


Dear Container Store:  You have seriously got to be kidding yourself if you think anyone in their right mind would pay almost $90 for some mesh baskets.  Thinking you better check yourself before you wreck yourself,  A Stunned at Your Prices Customer

Speaking of checking yourself before you wreck yourself....

Dear Zach Galifianakis, Please don't ever stop making movies.  You are hilarious.  Love, Your Biggest Fan


Alright, back from that little tangent.

In the end I found some wire baskets in the kitchen section at Walmart that would work perfectly for $7. Did you hear that, Container Store, $7.  I also bought a single plastic drawer to slide in under the pipe in the sink and used that to hold my hair dryer, curling iron, etc.

IMG_5602


It feels so good to have the bathroom organized and to know I don't have to add an extra 5-10 minutes of search time to my daily routine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover