15 October 2010

precious, precious, precious

Sneak Peak 1

I have been busy editing away from an impromptu photo shoot I did last weekend in Nashville.  Seriously, my cousin Jen's kids could not get any cuter, if they did I am pretty sure my computer screen would explode.

I also took some of this little china doll.  Couldn't you just eat those chubby cheeks?

China Doll Mabes

Hopefully I will have more to share by the time the weekend is over with.

I am always busy doing a few other projects around the house that I can't wait to share with all of you next week.  I'm not sure what has come over me in the last few days but I suddenly have the urge to do all kinds of creative things.

1 comment:

  1. Mabry looks like one of those 17th century porcelain dolls. She is so cute. I can't wait to see more of the pictures.

    amb

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover