05 October 2010

since i've been gone...

I am starting to feel like the worst blogger in the world.  The last week and a half has been a total blur of errands, doing design and photography work for a Women's Health Fair that was put on last Friday, and cleaning out the house.  Who knew that three people could collect so much junk!  

It has left very little time for much else.  Not to mention who really wants to read a post about how I finally cleaned out the filing cabinet and spent an hour shredding paper one afternoon?   I thought so.

Thankfully, things are sort of starting to slow down.  

While this isn't much, today I thought I would share a little bit of link love with y'all before I am off to check ten more things off my to do list.

Painterly Chevron:  I love this scarf.  Does anyone know a good place to buy this type of fabric paint without having to order it online?

Photo Booth Props:  In addition to my felt mustaches I would love to have something like this for my photo booth photos.  How fun are they?  I wonder if there is a good way to make these on your own??


A Side of Peaches:  This is one of those daily deal sites and every day it seems that the things just get cuter and cuter.


Remove Your Shoes Sign:  A friend of mine sent me this link and what a fantastic idea it is!  I am working on putting together one of my own.  Quick Poll:  How many of you think that it is OK to ask guests in your home to remove their shoes?  Is it rude?  Is there a tactful way of doing it?  


Painting Dining Room Table and Chairs:  What is your opinion on painting big pieces of furniture like this?  I am terrified to do it, yet I want to so badly.  Reading awesome posts like this one and seeing before and after photos gives me courage that I might be able to pull it off.  


And because a post with no photos is just boring...I will leave you with one I took at the Positively Pink event held last Friday:
IMG_4113

Those cupcakes were made at a local bakery and hands down were the best I have ever had in my life.  I can't wait for people to come and visit me just so there is a reason to take them to this bakery.  Everyone should indulge in the heavenly frosting they make at least once in their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover