06 April 2011

with all this randamity you just jump for joy

Just Jump

Internets, I am not going to lie.  The last two weeks have been rough.  Slowly but surely Mabes and I have been settling into a routine and figuring out what works (and what doesn't) for us.  I have also had a really hard time  finding the time to sit down and really blog.  It may have something to do with the fact that our lives aren't all that interesting right now and so a lot of the time I am not sure what to even say.

I have several things that don't warrant their own posts, at least not yet, so I thought I would combine them into one reasonably sized list of random thoughts.

1.  Over the weekend I did the photography for a wedding.  I have been spending a lot of time over the last few days sorting through literally thousands of pictures trying to get them organized and ready for editing.  I am also in the process of designing and putting together my sister's wedding invitations.    I feel very blessed to have these projects (as well as a few around the house that I will be sharing later in the week) as well as a rowdy three-year-old to keep me busy.

2.  Sometimes, however I wish I could slow everything down.  I wish to spend a day on the couch watching TV and laying under my awesome quilt (thanks AMB!) doing nothing and feeling not an ounce of guilt.  Does anyone else ever feel that way?  Speaking of TV, did anyone else see "Grey's Anatomy the Musical Event" last week?  Please tell me I am not alone in my total dislike of that episode.  It had the potential to be really good, but all that out of place singing just took away from the whole thing.  There was really only one good scene in the whole show and it didn't involve singing at all.  It also really hit close to home and made me cry.

3.  Dan promised Mabry he would let her have a dog.  This was news to me and it wasn't until Mabry started sharing her list of puppy names that I even found out about their little promise.  Apparently our family is in the market for a Boxer or a Doberman according to the two of them.

4.  I should never have tried to trim my bangs back in December.  There has to be a way to make my hair grow faster because months later, they are still too short and look horrible.

5.  My brain is fried and while I know there were other things I wanted to mention, I think I am going to end here.  Happy Wednesday all!

Chesapeake Bay Bridge #93

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover