26 May 2011

random randomness

Mabry and Balloons


This is apparently week two of having my butt kicked with projects/deadlines/life going wrong.  Wish the universe would have given me a heads up.  I could have put it in my iCal and prepared.

The good news is I have friends who are there to help pick me up when I am down.  I love you all.  

I did take time out of this craptastic week to take some photos.  I wish I could do it more often, I love it so.

Sorry this isn't anything special.  Hopefully by this time tomorrow I won't be typing blog posts from the floor and my house will be somewhat organized and back to normal.  Fingers crossed anyhow.

In the meantime, enjoy a few photos from our shoot the other day.  
Jess and Mabry
Friendly Kiss
Sending Balloons to Dan with Landyn

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jessica these are fantastic. I LOVE them all. We have to get your name out there with photography...your talent is being stifled.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover