30 June 2011

dancing queen the remix

This post from June 2009 made me think about how much Mabry has always loved to dance.  I dug up a couple more videos of the girlie dancing to share as well.



One way for Mabry and I to pass the time is to crank up the oldies music that we both love so much and dance on the counter tops. Don't worry, I was right there to catch her and she really wasn't near the edge at all. By the way, like how I figured out how to post larger videos??

**********
These videos are from when she was only 17 days old:


Then just a few months later:

For more of Mabry dancing you can also check out this post and this post.

As a reminder to myself: Tomorrow is the day you can finally sign her up for dance lessons. Make sure you do it!

1 comment:

  1. I love in the last video when the waitress walks back to see what you were recording and then Dan's face at the end. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover