16 June 2011

fakin' it

IMG_7640 copy

I'm not going to lie, this has been a really bad week for me.  I have pretty much felt like I have been drowning for the last 72 hours.  Overwhelmed with work and things to do around the house, feeling like the worst parent in the world (confirmed by Mabry at least once), missing Dan terribly, not wanting to be a single parent/homeowner.  I could keep going, but I think you all get the picture.  It has just sucked.  Big time.

Some weeks are just going to be like this.  I have to remind myself of that and put on my big girl panties, slap on a big old smile and fake it until I make it.

2 comments:

  1. Fake it till you make it is my daily motto. I am right there with you, sister! I sent Dan a card yesterday :) Thinking of you guys. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could be there for you to lean on honey. I will be home soon. I love you honey. We will get through this.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover