23 June 2011

inspiration for the fourth

Have I mentioned how much I love Pinterest lately?  I am on that site constantly.  It is a wonder I am able to get anything done around here.  There is so much inspiration to be found.  Since the Fourth of July is coming up, I thought it might be fun to share some of the things I have seen lately on the site. Maybe give you some last minute inspiration for a project or two.

1.  Wreaths.  I don't know why I have a wreath obsession all of a sudden, but I do and some of these are just too darn cute:
(Photo Courtesy of Attempting Creative)

(Photo Courtesy of AllYou.com)

(Photo Courtesy of Emily Sparks)

(Photo Courtesy of A Little Hut )

2.  If wreaths aren't your thing, how cute (and easy) would it be to make this banner?  I can imagine it in so many different places during a 4th of July BBQ.  
(Photo Courtesy of Funkyshique)

3.  Printables and fun BBQ ideas:
(Photo Courtesy of Jamis Fabulous Discoveries )

(Photo Courtesy of Skip To My Lou )

(Photo Courtesy of Poppies At Play

4.  Yummy Foods.  I'm not going to lie, not only both of these look delicious they also looked really easy to make.  
(Photo Courtesy of Skip To My Lou

(Photo Courtesy of All Recipes)

5.  Fun, cheap and easy craft to do alone or with the kids.  I could see these out on a picnic table.  I really like the star one and would probably just have several of that one around.
(Photo Courtesy of Total Art Soul)

7.  Clothing.  I think that the best way to sum this up would be cute, cute, cute!                                         





(Photo Courtesy of theuptownbaby)








(Photo Courtesy of Meet Virginia Design
                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover