16 September 2011

still haven't fallen off the face of the earth

Out of the loop is something I am getting very good at it.  Things have been crazy (as usual) around here and I have just about reached my breaking point.  I'm happy to report that this is all going to be changing (fingers crossed) soon.

For any of you that don't follow my photography page on Facebook, here is the cover I did for a local magazine.  Sorry that it took me so long to post this.  Time sort of got away from me.

The day the magazine came out I showed Mabry and called her my little super model.  She responded, "I'm a super model because I am so good at it."
Cape Fear Parent Cover FB

Even though I am spending the majority of my time at the computer designing and editing I have managed to squeeze in a fun small project or two.  I plan to share all of them with you in the coming week.  (A promise I intend to keep.)

Have a happy weekend everyone.  Looking forward to some cold weather (they are predicting a 30 degree drop tomorrow!) here.  

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Jess!!! Beautiful picture of Mabry - and the cover of a magazine :-) Sooo happy for you! Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover