13 October 2011

positively all over the place

Last Friday was the big Positively Pink Women's Health Fair that the medical company I do the advertising for puts on.  This year they offered to let me have a table to promote my photography business, Ridgemeade Photography.

All in all it was a lot of fun and I met some great people and got a few new clients out of it.


Ridgemeade Table at Positively Pink 10.7.2011While I was busy at Positively Pink, Mabry was busy having a princess party day with our friends Dana and Baby Norah.  Dana went all out buying the girls tiaras, wands, princess cups, balloons, and an inflatable castle.  Mabry brought over her arsenal of tutus, princess movies and dolls.  To quote Mabry, "it was magical!"  

I thought I would share some of the photos Dana texted me throughout the day.  
Princess Party at Baby Norah's #2 copyPrincess Party at Baby Norah's #3 copy

Princess Party at Baby Norah's 10.7.2011 copy
I also thought I would share a few photos I took of Mabry that morning.  She let me pull her hair back for once and I couldn't get over how much older she looked.
Miss Mabry Grace looking so grown up #3 copy
Miss Mabry Grace looking so grown up #2 copy

Seriously, where is the time going??
How did we get from here
While I was looking for an old photo (by the way those two comparison photos were taken almost exactly 4 years apart to the day) I came across this one I just had to share:
DSC01393
Nothing says good parenting like sticking your practically-still-a-newborn in a jack-o-lantern.

I think that is enough photos and rambling for one day.  Happy Thursday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover