13 November 2011

Checking in

Just wanted to take a moment to check in. Mabes and I are doing great. I have ten photo shoots from the last few weeks that I have been trying to get edited and shipped out to clients. So that should explain my absence from here. I am hoping by the end of the week to be completed with everything. I am also working on several other small side projects as well. Hopefully I will get my act together enough to find the to me to post all about what we have been up to. It's hard sometimes to even hear myself think. Mabry has been extra clingy and talkative as of late. So I take the silence when I can get it and use it to the best of my ability to get as much work done as possible. I hope you have a great start to your week and I also hope to be back here with posts and pictures very soon. Deployment 2011 is in the home stretch and I am hoping Dan brings back my sanity with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover