07 November 2011

link love monday

Took a break all last week from the blog and really keeping up with the Internet in general.  It felt good to take some time off and I am now trying to get into the swing of things again.  I thought we could start out this Monday with some random link love and videos.

1.  Have you seen this Jimmy Kimmel segment that has been floating around the Internet?  It is hysterical and horrifying all at the same time.  The little boys at the very end are the best:


2.  This guy makes me question our future generations.  All I can say is, Wow.  Just Wow.

3.  Another video that kind of blows my mind.  I mean seriously, who knew that so much of this stuff is green screen?


4.  Looking for a good fall desert?  Might I suggest this knock off of the Tastefully Simple Nana's Apple Cake?  This is a great one served warm with just a little bit of Cool Whip on top.  Or maybe some carmel drizzled on top instead.

5.  I'm giving some serious thought into trying my hand at building my own farmhouse table.  Don't get me wrong, I love the table that we have but I have always wanted a farmhouse table.  I'm beginning to think building one might be a good option.  Plus I would like to have it while my kid(s) are still little and have a chance to wear it in and make lasting memories around it.

6.  I have zero use for this buffet table, but just love the way the person who built it thought outside the box.  Yardsticks, who knew that they could look so awesome?

I suppose that is it for now seeing as it is almost 1am and I have a full day of things planned for Mabes and myself tomorrow.  Here is to hoping you all have a week that starts out fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover