30 November 2011

you can call this what you like

This post is going to be a little bit all over the place.  Consider yourself warned.

Dan is coming home very soon.
She was a lot more excited before she saw me pull out my phone to capture a video.  I think you still get the sense of excitement.  Also, she spends a lot of her time asking if it has been three days yet.  Fun for everyone!!

Anyhow, with him coming home soon I am both overwhelmed with trying to find the time to get things like cleaning the house from top to bottom, grocery shopping, and all the other non-fun-grown-up stuff done and out of the way and spending time watching the clock slowly tick minute to minute.  It is a weird limbo for me.

We just have to make it to Friday at dinner time without totally losing my mind.

______________________________

Going to the gym every day we pass a silo.  Mabes swears up and down that this is a spaceship.  This morning she was so excited about it that she demanded when we came home I show her pictures of real outer space.
Spaceship
I feel so blessed to have a child with such an imagination.

______________________________

This evening I sold our dining room table.  Dan and I have big plans to build our dream table in the coming month.  I cannot wait.  However the big empty spot in the kitchen where our table and chairs used to be kind of weirds me out.

Mabes enjoys the open space to practice her break dancing.

Since it is going to take a little time to get the table made we are making do with a folding table.

______________________________

Well I warned you this post was going to be all over the place.  So rather than continue to blather on I am going to wrap this up and paint my toes to look like candy canes.

Happy Hump Day!  We are almost to the end of the week.  Hooray!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover