30 December 2011

nashvegas photo shoot

Way back in the fall Mabes and I went with my mom to visit some family in Nashville.  While we were there my cousin Jennifer and I took her kids to a nearby park/farm to do a photo shoot.  The backdrop and lighting (not to mention the girlie's cute outfit) made it impossible to resist sneaking in a few pictures of my best girl.  It only took me the better part of two months to get everything edited and sorted out to share, but here they are none the less:
Nashville Fall Photo Shoot #8
Nashville Fall Photo Shoot #11
This one has to be a contender for one of the big frames hanging in my living room:
Nashville Fall Photo Shoot #17
Nashville Fall Photo Shoot #21
I set this up for my cousin to take a photo of Mabes and I and then did some playing around with colors and a sun flare in Photoshop.  I wish my hair looked a little better, but then I suppose we are all our own worst critics.  
Mama and Mabes
I can't even begin to tell you the number of photos I have of these two hamming it up for the camera with each other.  Are they not the cutest little cousins?  Mabes asked me if I would print this one so she can keep it in her room.  
Nashville Fall Photo Shoot #15
I thought I had taken a good one of all three girls together.  When I went back and looked through them all Vail had the same pained smile in each one.  I laugh every time I see it.  
Nashville Fall Photo Shoot #16
Hoping you all have a wonderful weekend and ring in a very blessed new year.

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! those are SO cute!!!!!! you are such a great photographer! would you ever consider visiting the great state of texas for a photo shoot? i guarantee SOME of the cutest subjects ever ;)
    seriously though, you are super talented and mabry couldn't be any cuter!!! the girl is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...could we not have photo shopped out the corn? Love that one of Katy and Mabry. I want one for my room :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the pics but I think I love the 2nd and 3rd ones of Mabry because of her smile in the 2nd one and her pose in the 3rd one...gamma needs these. Katy and Mabry look so cute together and what is with Vail's "pained" smile, she is so cute. Great subjects for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover