20 January 2012

click the oklahoma link...trust me

Wow.  It hardly seems like a week has almost gone by since I last posted.  Things have been crazy around here and time is apparently flying by at warp speed.  Dan, Mabes and I all fully appreciate the whole needing a vacation from your vacation saying.  Hopefully next week I will be back into the swing of things and posting like normal.  I have lots of photos and stories to share with you all.  Please bear with me while I get my life in order, OK?

In the meantime, I give you some awesomeness and incredibly random things I have found while surfing the Internet from my iPhone during our travels.  You are welcome.



If Celebrities Moved to Oklahoma




And lastly because no post should go without at least cute picture or three I'll leave you with this:
Madame Mabes

1 comment:

  1. That Oklahoma celebrities was funny. I love these pics of Mabry...she looks so cute in a hat. You should make these into a calendar or something.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover