27 January 2012

the most boring post ever: starring elmo

Today was one of those days where about an hour into it I wanted to crawl back into bed, throw the covers over my head and demand a do over.  While some things were able to be accomplished, most were not.  Mainly because I spent roughly four hours of my afternoon on hold and/or working with a certain tax company trying to figure out why I couldn't submit our federal return.  As it turns out there is a glitch in their system that will take a few days to fix.

I had high hopes of finishing up a big project I have been working on.  (While very close, I am not quite there yet.)  I also wanted to do some editing of our Disney photos to start sharing.  I may have had two or three other things on my list as well to get done today.  Instead here I sit at almost midnight feeling exhausted and wondering what the heck I did all day.

There isn't even anything to share about our day.  I didn't take a single photo.  Mabes played most of the day.  Koa slept.  Dan worked.  I argued with a tax company, did a load of laundry, and worked on a few things on the computer.  The highlight of the day were $1 Coke icees at lunch that were mainly an excuse to get out of the house.

Sorry this is by far the most boring post ever written in the history of the Internet.

In an effort to spice it up might I suggest watching this video?


A friend posted it on Facebook the other day and it has made me laugh every time I have watched it.  Mabes loves it which means at our house we have watched it roughly one billion times.

Enjoy your weekend.  Here is to hoping it is a productive one.

2 comments:

  1. Hi-ho! I've had it stuck in my head for days. You're welcome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...so Gloria is the culprit...thanks. Now I have it stuck in my head. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover