06 January 2012

my must list

2012 has inspired me to create a Must List to be completed before I'm completed (if you know what I'm sayin'.)

I like round numbers so I made a list of 40 things. I'm hoping to grow the list to be 100 things. Which means, of course,I reserve the right to add to the list as I see fit.  This is what I have come up with so far:
Visit Mount Rushmore and get a photo of me appearing to squeeze Washington's cheeks.
Live in Hawaii.
Take my daughter to a Broadway play.
Volunteer at a soup kitchen with my family.
Sing in a karaoke bar.
Visit Ireland and kiss the Blarney Stone.
Grow a vegetable garden.
Write a children's book and have it published.
Take part in a photography charity event.
Listen to my name echo in the Grand Canyon.
Beat my anxiety attacks.
Have another baby.
Visit the Philippines and make a photographic journal of Dan's beginnings/heritage.
Shake hands with the President.
Save a life.
Dance in the ocean.
Invent something.
Go to Rio during Carnivale.
Learn to Samba, teach Dan.
Go to another Tom Petty concert to round it out to three.
Go a whole day in silence.
Read all the Harry Potter books to Mabes.
Go back to school, for masters or just to take some classes and keep learning.
Restore an old home.
Learn to knit.
Create something new everyday for a month.
Watch every Best Picture Oscar winner since the award was first handed out.
Spend a weekend at the Smithsonian.
Tip a waitress $100 on a very small bill.
Renew my wedding vows in front of family.
Get real wedding photos.
Be debt free by 2014.
See a Red Wings game live.
Visit the Washoe House in Petaluma, California.
Do 20 pushups (right now I can't even do one).
Run at least a half marathon.
Take a trip to London.
Donate $10,000 to charity.
Participate in a 365 project and not miss a single day.
Win a photography contest.

What about you, what is on your Must List?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover