08 February 2012

hump day links

Elton
Not Always Right: As someone who worked many years in retail, this site cracks me up.

Don't Carpe Diem: A really interesting read and take on parenthood, especially for those with young kiddos.

Photoshopped Wedding: Hey B, is it too late to do something like this with Dan and some of Sven's German relatives?

No Brainer Wardrobe Series: Um, I don't know if you are anything like me but seriously this Mama could use some help.

Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow: As a person I didn't care for her, but oh my word that voice.  This song gives me goosebumps it is BEAUTIFUL.

Sloth Meltdown: Hysterical.

Depression Era Photos: Amazing and some of the only colored photos taken during that whole era.

Amazing 3D Paintings : Wait, seriously these are paintings?!

Social Media and Donuts: Several people who could benefit from this primer.

Ps.  Does the girlie totally look like she is trying to channel Elton John in that photo or is it just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover