16 March 2012

a little of this and a little of that

Woo hoo for Friday!  I am looking forward to this weekend.  I am also looking forward to the slightly cooler temperatures that are headed this way.  Please, oh please, let the weatherman be accurate in his prediction because 86 degrees in the middle of March is just not fun.  

Mabes is having a sleepover with Baby Norah and so I don't want to spend too long upstairs on the computer just in case one of them decides that they need me.  So rather than type out the post I had planned, I am going to share some of the many links and other fun stuff I have been collecting to share with you, my beloved Internets.

So without further ado....

I'm not sayin', but I'm just sayin':

Least Helpful

Pixar Posters :: These are amazing and I want them all for the playroom.

Siri, I'm Crying  ::  I have a feeling that Siri and I would be best friends if she was in my life.

You're Totally Welcome

Clients from Hell

Stumbled across this tweet and I thought it was awesome:


I have been spending way too much time playing a new game, Draw Something, I found the other day.  I made Dan download it too and he and I have spent too much time playing this game with each other sitting at opposite ends of the couch.  I thought I would share a few of our finer artistic renderings:
Draw Something

Last but not least, I thought I would share a couple of photos from the sleepover the girls are having tonight.
Besties Sleep Over
Sleeping in the toy room amongst your entourage of stuffed animals, watching Lady and the Tramp, spending time with your best friend in the world...life couldn't possibly get any sweeter.

Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww... I could totally see T1 curled up there with with girls too. 'Cept she'd be yapping away driving the other two bonkers ;)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover