13 March 2012

taking care of business

Currently I am knee deep in a whole bunch of little projects and various chores and lists that are threatening to pull me under and drown me.  I woke up this morning determined to sort through and finish and clean out as much as I could before the end of the day.  Basically what it amounts to is Mabes and I need to start operating our days on some sort of a routine and I need to get better organized.

Anyhow, there are a few very important orders of business that need to be addressed here.

1.  Today is our cousin Katy's fifth birthday.  When I told Mabes what day it was she said, "Oh Mama! I have to make her a video and send her a kiss!"  Katy we hope you are having a fantastic day and we hope that this video makes it just a little more special:
2.  I bet you probably thought that I had forgotten all about the giveaway that I held at the end of last week/through the weekend.  I promise I didn't, however since I didn't announce the winner yesterday I thought I would go ahead and pick two people.  So congratulations Aubrey and Sandy!
3.  Last thing for today, I have had several people leave me comments or send emails regarding different things I have in my house (furniture, artwork, etc.) would you all be interested in a house tour series one week where I take you room by room?

5 comments:

  1. omg yaaaaaaay! i needed a win so bad this week(s)!! thanks jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I get one of those birthday videos.
    Sure...do a house tour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. House tour. House tour. House tour.....(and Katy says thank you sooooooooooooo much for the video Mabry!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just watched the video (again for like the millionth time). She is too cute. Can't get enough :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover