13 April 2012

four for friday

1.  Mabes has started getting back into photography.  She still wants to be a baker when she grows up, but she also wants to be like her Mama and take photos too.  At least that is what she told me yesterday when I picked up my cell phone to discover that she had taken over two hundred photos in the last few days.  Many of the photos were blurry or extreme close ups of toys.  There were, however, a few that gave me a new perspective on how she sees the world, or just made me laugh.
Mabes 4
Mabes 5
Mabes 3
Mabes 1
Mabes 2

2.  The girl also knows how to record videos.

(Her current favorite movie is Mary Poppins if you couldn't tell.)

3.  We turned the heat off in the house almost a month ago.  The weather has been too warm and perfect to need heat.  I have also refused to turn the A/C on.  Even if that means that the office feels like it is on fire most of the time.  Something is going on with the weather around here and things went from fire pits of hell hot to freezing cold practically overnight.  This morning I woke up and found that the house was only 60 degrees.  Looks like I am going to have to break and turn something on after all.

4.  Tomorrow is opening ceremonies for t-ball and to celebrate we are strawberry picking because tis the season.  

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover