12 June 2012

a little of this and a little of that

We were out of town over the weekend for a family reunion.  I plan to share photos and stories from the trip later in the week.  Other than that nothing has really been going on.  So I thought I would share a pregnancy update and also a couple of links that I have found recently.

I have been dealing with a migraine for the last three days.  I just want it to go away.  Unfortunately low dose Tylenol doesn't really have the same effect as Excederin Migraine.  Ah the joys of pregnancy and the list of things you are and aren't allowed to take/eat.  The sick to my stomach feeling has really amped up in the last two days as well.  Ugh.  I go next week to the doctor and I am looking forward to getting to hear the heartbeat and knowing that Burrito is doing OK in there. Right now we are at 12 weeks.  Which means 28 to go.  Not that I'm counting down or anything.  In other news I found out that most insurance companies will pay for you to see the dentist every three months during pregnancy for cleanings.  This really got me excited.  I actually like going to the dentist. Maybe that makes me weird.  One last thing, my hormones are totally out of control.  Mabes and I watched Cake Boss this morning during breakfast and it made me cry like a baby.  Cake Boss shouldn't make you cry.

Now on to a few links:

Canvas People 16x20 Sale  I can't decide what photo to turn into a canvas.  Anyone have a suggestion?

Graduation Speech  Finally someone is telling it like it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover