20 June 2012

sports photos

TBall #4
During t-ball season the individual/team picture day was cancelled three different times due to weather. It was actually getting to the point of being borderline ridiculous.  Figuring I could do just as good of a job as the company that was hired I took the Girlie's photos myself.  

Thank goodness Dan came along to help with the posing.  If I had been out there on my own who knows what would have happened.  Certainly nothing in correct form, that's for sure.
TBall #3
Dan was a big fan of trying to take some action shots.  We had her swing the bat a half a dozen times until he was satisfied that we had gotten a good series of photos.
TBall #6
Here she is pretending to catch a ball on the ground and then tagging the base.  (Two things I am not sure ever happened during the season with our team at all.)
TBall #2
My person favorites are the two photos I took of her on the pitcher's mound.  Seriously, cutest t-ball player ever.  That little belly just kills me.
TBall #1
I couldn't resist sharing this last one of her with Sheebus:
TBall #5
Even though she is almost five-years-old and doing all of these awesome new things like dance class and t-ball and even school in the fall she is still just a little stuffed sheep toting girlie who totally stole our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover