04 June 2012

take me out to the ballgame

Braves Game

Hello!  I am going to try to get back into blogging.  Honestly, the last few weeks/month has been a nice break.  However, this past weekend my sister and I went through some of the girlie's old baby clothes.  It really hit home how fast time flies and how much you forget about.  I am ready to come back and start documenting our lives again.

Incidentally, going through all the baby clothes made me genuinely excited for the Burrito's arrival in December.  More on that later.  (I have a whole post planned that is devoted to the Burrito coming this week.)

Last week Dan took leave.  It was great having him around.  It was also nice to have a chance to get out of town for a few days and hang out with family.  My sister and her husband were in Georgia visiting my parents and we couldn't pass up the chance to spend a few extra days with our beloved Aunt , Uncle Spen, Gamma and Gampa.

It was also a good opportunity to get some work done around my parents' house.  (Let's just pretend my Mom uploaded attractive photos of me in this post.  OK?)

Memorial Day my parents treated us all to a Braves game.  It was a lot of fun and the views were awesome!  Mabes liked being able to point out the positions.  T-ball has made her an expert.  Of course after the second inning she wanted to know why we weren't going home.  Ha!  I think the biggest highlight for her was getting to eat both a soft pretzel and a bowl of Dippin Dots.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it myself.

It is time to wrap this up.  Game of Thrones season finale is tonight and you are crazy if you think I would miss it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover