17 July 2012

drumroll please....

We had really wanted to keep this a secret for a little bit longer, for no other reason than just because.  However, a certain little someone is so excited she just can't help but blurt it out to anything and anyone she comes in contact with, which means this secret has been next to impossible to keep.  So last night Mabes and I put together a little Up themed photo shoot (and in case you don't know who Carl and Ellie are, click here) to share the news...

Carl web
Ellie web
Drumroll web
Burrito web
Girl web

(And no, for those of you who are wondering, we aren't naming her Ellie.  We just love the movie Up and plan to incorporate the theme into the nursery.)

4 comments:

  1. So so cute! I love it! Congrats again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo! And what's wrong with Ellie? I like that name -- of course Vail is a nice name too :))

    AMB

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! I can't wait to meet her! And for the record, I started her afghan awhile ago because I JUST KNEW it would be a girl! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

    Love it. (((all of you))))

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover