15 August 2012

wednesday link up

Sorry that today is just a bunch of links and videos.  Hopefully there will be something here to entertain you and/or brighten your midweek.  I have been very busy the last two days and today is shaping up to be no different.  The good news is Thursday and Friday have very little going on and I might just be able to relax and put together a few really good posts.  Woo hoo!

Suzy-Q: If you click on no other link in this entire post, please click this one.  My cousin, Suzannah, was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes six years ago. She is participating in the JDRF walk in Fort Worth in October and it is her goal to be the #1 fund raiser in her region after being one of the top fundraisers last year.  I would love for this precious girlie to reach her goal and every little bit that we can do helps.  (For those of you who are friends with me on Facebook, you may have seen the video I posted about Suzannah last night.  If not, go over to Facebook and check it out.)


Oh how I wish I could dance like this and not care about what anyone else thought.  Actually, now that I think about it, nothing is really stopping me.

The Fart That (Almost) Altered My Destiny: One of the funniest things I have read in a long time.  (I'm sure many of you have already seen this floating around the Internet.  For the few of you who haven't, take a minute and read it.)

Ultimate People Fainting Compilation: Remember not to lock your knees, Internets.

Baby Got Back: Seriously, my sense of humor and what is entertainment is bottoming out with this pregnancy.  Who am I?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover