06 September 2012

five

My best girl turns five-years-old today.  Is anyone else asking where the last five years went?  I swear Dan and I blinked and she grew up.  I mean how in the world did we get here when we were just here:

This to this
In case you are wondering the photo on the right is of Mabes getting ready for her first trip to church three days after she was born.  

This certainly has been the best five years of our lives.  Mabes has taught us so much, brought us more joy than we thought possible and shown us the world from a totally different perspective.  We will forever be grateful for her.  
Birthday Photos


Mabes 5

5th Birthday Interview with Mabes:
1. What is your favorite color? Pink and Purple.
2. What is your favorite toy? Princess dolls and unicorns, because their horns are magic.
3.  What is the best part about turning 5?  I get to do all kinds of stuff like wear my big girl clothes (5T).
4. What is your favorite TV show or movie? Mulan, Doc McStuffins and America's Got Talent.
5. What is your favorite Bible story?  The Creation when God made all the animals, the flowers and the sun.
6. What is your favorite outfit? Dresses.
7. What is your favorite game? Dressing up like a princess.
8. What is your favorite snack? Gummies and frozen grapes.
9. What is your favorite animal? Unicorn.
10. What is your favorite song? Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen
11. What is your favorite book? I like all books.
12. Who is your best friend? Kaydence.
13. Where is your favorite place to go? Monkey Joes.
14. What would you like to learn more about now that you're 5? All kinds of things about the world, especially China.  
15. What do you love about yourself? I give good hugs and I dance pretty.
16. What does Daddy do at work? He works on the computer and most of all he rescues people.
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? My Sheebus because I love him.
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Eggs.
19. What do you pray about? I pray about my Dadda, my Mama and my baby Harlow.  
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be a dancer and a baker.


Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!  We love you so very much!!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mabry Grace! We love you to the Moon and Back and hope that you have a very good day today. Gamma and Gampa can't believe that you are 5 years old already, these years have went by so fast.

    Love you
    Xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover