19 November 2012

seriously this is all i've got!

Look!  Another post with no photos!!!  (I'm hoping to make up for it with enthusiasm and exclamation points!!  Is it working?)  It isn't that I don't want to share photos.  I just haven't taken any photos worth sharing.  Actually that isn't true at all.  For the first time in almost a week, I picked up my camera and took lots of photos over the course of the weekend.  There just hasn't been a minute to sit down and sort through them yet.  I will, I promise.  There will be lots of photos soon.

I wish I had more to write about.  Of course it doesn't help that I am running on very little sleep today thanks to a sizable panic attack and the inability to find a comfortable spot no matter which way I tossed and turned.  More than that, lately the fact is every day seems to be an exercise in having my butt totally kicked while simultaneously trying not to lose my mind.  There isn't a drop of energy left in my body, but somehow I have to find a way to make it from sun up (or in most cases before sun up) to long after sundown.  Mainly because there is always someone who needs something.  More often than not the someone in question is just under forty pounds, stands about three and a half feet tall and talks way too much.

The to do list for the baby just keeps growing.  I haven't had much time to try and tackle the list.  However, when I do it seems one thing gets crossed off and two things are added.  Vicious cycle.  I have made it my mission to stop waiting for the right time and just make it happen.  Otherwise I fear nothing will ever be accomplished.

On the plus side no matter how tired, sore, rundown or yucky I might be feeling...both of my girls make it all totally worth it.

Anyhow, today I have a rather lengthy list of goals set for myself to get done.  Including cleaning the house and spending a few quality hours in the kitchen baking up some delicious goodies with my best girlie to give friends for the holidays.  I also plan to do some photo editing and squeeze in the girlie's weekly dance lesson too.

In other words, what am I still doing at the computer?  Looks like today's post is going to be short and sweet.  Tomorrow I will be back.  With pictures!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover