13 December 2012

this that and the other

DAY 13:
This morning Mabes found Fred upstairs on the guest bed playing a game of Chutes and Ladders with some of stuffed friends.  This is the most hysterical thing Fred has been caught doing yet according to Mabes.  The only thing that upset her is the giraffe is her little sister's and she is worried that the baby will be upset and miss it.
photo 3
*******************************************************
As promised some photos of our family decked out in ugly sweaters at the Christmas party last night:
photo 1
It is a little hard to tell, but there are some random pleather patches on Dan's sweater.  I sewed eight jingle bells to the front to make it a little more festive.  Mabes commented that he sounded like a reindeer all night because he jingled as he walked.  I had a good laugh when I put Mabes in her sweater/poncho that she had picked out.  It seemed a little small when we were at Goodwill, turns out it is from Baby Gap and roughly three sizes too small.  
photo 2
My hot pink fringed WAY TOO BIG sweater was a hit.  The bright pink made the belly seem even bigger.  My only complaint was that it was a little itchy and I was glad to take it off by the end of the night.  

*******************************************************
A funny link related to Elf on a Shelf:  Overachieving Elf on the Shelf Mommies

*******************************************************
Last but certainly not least, I wanted to wish Dan a happy 9th wedding anniversary.  There aren't words to express how much I love my husband, how blessed I feel to have him in my life, to know that he is my partner for life, or for the gratitude I feel that he has given me two precious little girls.  He is my best friend and the best thing to ever happen to me.

I love you, Dan-o.

1 comment:

  1. love the sweaters :) Although yours is a bit scary

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover