01 January 2014

guess who is back?!

Happy 2014!

We meet again.  I know, I know it has been six months.  Hugs, kisses, let's make up?

When I look back at the archives of this blog (and trust me it goes back a long way) there are so many moments that I treasure.  Moments that would have been long forgotten had it not been for the blog.  I am so excited to be back in the swing of things and documenting our lives!

Getting to watch these two girls grow up is an amazing gift and I want to make sure that we remember as much of it as we can.
Mabes Web
Harlow Web

I am also excited about starting up some photography projects this year.  Currently I am doing a 31 day project with Carl.  I will be posting all of those photos on my Instagram account.   (You have to follow me in order to see my photos.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover